Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

NIV Journal the Word Bible for Women

A reflective journey through the Bible

Do you seek stillness and inspiration in your quiet time? The NIV Journal the Word™ Bible for Women guides you through God’s precious Word with reflections and thought-provoking questions placed beside Scripture. Explore God’s Word for you and express your heart in the wide margins with room for responses, journaling, and artistic expression.


Over 500 reflective journaling prompts carefully crafted to equip you to contemplate Scripture
Full-text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)—the most read modern English Bible translation in the world
Presentation page for personalizing and gift giving
Beautiful page design
Satin ribbon marker
Subject index of journaling prompts
Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
9.9-point print size








I think this Bible for women is just beautiful! I will show some pictures below. 

Inside there are beautiful pages with prompts on the side to encourage journaling. I love this in particular because I feel it will help me finally read the whole Bible and get some of my thoughts onto the page. I love having the room on the actual pages so I can reread them each time or look back on them. There are a few pages for notes in the back of the book as well. 

I think the cover is gorgeous as well! It's a softcover but it will pick up the lint so be careful where you lay it down. 

*I received a print copy of this book through BookLookBloggers and I'm very grateful.*




 It also comes with the pretty, golden bookmark!




I hope you enjoyed the pictures! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment