Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, April 24, 2015

Fire & Ash by Jonathan Maberry

Benny Imura and his friends have made it to Sanctuary, they've found the jet and they've discovered that civilization is struggling to regain its foothold in the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse. Scientists are on the verge of finding a cure for the zombie plague. It should be time for celebration, but it's not. Benny's best friend, Chong, has been infected by an arrow dipped in the flesh of a zombie and he hovers between life and death and Dr McReady, a researcher who may have the critical formula for a cure, has gone missing. So Benny convinces Captain Ledger to mount a search and rescue mission to find the doctor and help Chong. But with the Reapers still pursuing their plan to turn all zombies into super-fast shock troops even if they can save Chong, can they save themselves? In the fourth book of the thrilling and emotionally charged Rot & Ruin series, the battle to end all battles is about to begin... @ goodreads

MY REVIEW: 

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1257296814

Read from April 17 to 24, 2015

I love the Rot & Ruin series by Jonathan Maberry! The only exception would be Tom, and that is all I'm going to say on that one.

These new zombies in this book are freakin scary! I mean if all of the zombies were like those I don't think there would be much left on the planet for them to eat!

I was so happy that Joe played a big part in this book. I have been wanting to get a hold of that series as well. Now that I have a crush on him, I'm guessing I need to get them all up to date :) OH and I love Grimm! I was about ready to blow up some peeps if they hurt Grimm!!

There are many unexpected twists and turns in the book but I'm not giving out spoilers, just read it!

Lilah is still bad as ever! She is my fav! Although, I'm starting to really like Riot too. She's one tough cookie. She has some sad stuff happen to her, but who don't in the zombie apocalypse!

I loved the book and I have the next one on pre-order! Wahoo!  5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment