Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of
those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win? @goodreads 


MY REVIEW: 

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1244951223

Read from April 03 to 17, 2015

I don't know. I have this love/meh thing going with the book. One minute I'm reading and can't put it down. Another minute I want to smack too many people.

I want to find out what is going on with Mare, what is she? They have the Reds and the Silvers. The Reds are pretty much normal humans the Silvers think are beneath their feet. The Silvers have all of these cool powers and bleed silver. That part would be kind of cool as I love silver :) But Mare, is a Red with a power. I won't say as it would be a spoiler. So, where did this power come from? Is she really part this or that? She bleeds red so..... Maybe we will get to find out in the next book.

I liked a few of the people in the book. Mare's family of course, Cal, Kilorn, Julian, Tristan Lucas and I'm sure there are a few other peeps.

The Reds are in a group called the Scarlet Guard, these are the rebels that are wanting to take down the Silvers. Why can't people just get a long!!!! Too many innocent people get killed or executed, although a few jerks get what's coming to them.

I will probably say this book is more of a 3.5 for me. I love those characters so much that I want to read more about them and what's going to happen. 3.5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment