Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher

When Fig Coxbury buys a house on West Barrett Street, it's not because she likes the neighborhood, or even because she likes the house. It's because everything she desires is next door: The husband, the child, and the life that belongs to someone else. @goodreads 

MY REVIEW:

5 STARS 

Holy Mother of Pearl! This book is off the rails!

 :



I don't even know what to say about this book people!

Okay, lets just go for it.

So this crazy chic named, Fig (yes, Fig) moves in next door to Jolene, Darius and little girl, Mercy. Gah, I don't even. Okay so the book is written in three different POV's, which threw me for a loop. You have Fig telling her story in the beginning, then Darius and finally Jolene. There are some other characters involved and some that I didn't even think were involved until reading other pov's because I was stuck inside of crazy trains head for a bit and didn't know what was what.

Not everyone is what they seem in the book and than are more than one crazy minds going on up in here!

Fig wants what Jolene has, the child and the husband. And she does a damn good job and trying to insert herself into that picture. But let me tell you, this author put those other POV's in the book and I had no freaking clue how much more cray it was going to get! It was bloody brilliant. And I wanted to punch a few people. Actually someone did get punched and I freaking loved it. Heh!

I recommend this book to anyone that likes crazy psychological nut case books! 


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1915108015

No comments:

Post a Comment