Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, April 17, 2017

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back. @goodreads 


MY REVIEW:

5 STARS 


OMG! That freaking ending! I can't even people, the FEELS



I CAN NOT believe I have had these books for so long and they are so freaking awesome! I have so many books hanging out here with me that I haven't gotten to yet. How many more gems do I have?

Being able to love so many genres of books is just amazing. Yes, you get the ones you don't like from time to time, but mostly they are so wonderful. I love to be taken away to all of these places and it doesn't matter if someone else loves the same book as you. It doesn't matter if someone loves the same genre as you, just loving a book and supporting people that love books is amazing.

This book is both wonderful and sad. Meghan has balls of steel let me tell you. She's such a strong person, even when she's having sad moments. She is strong to do whatever it takes to save the ones she loves. *Sob*

In the last book, Meghan and Ash were exhiled <--- I spelled that wrong, from the Faery world. But they were only in the human world for like 5 minutes when the freaking Iron Fae come looking for Meghan. A person can't even have a minute to do anything!

Meghan and Ash are being dragged back into Nevernever because some stuff is going down. Oh, and Puck got exhiled too when he went looking for them so he's back in Nevernever going to go on a fight with them. It's like, yes you just killed one evil being but there is no time to sit down, we have to go and get this other evil being killed. The said evil being is the False Iron King. It's this whole thing, you need to read the books.

This time the Seelie and Unseelie Courts ban together to fight the Iron Realm and it's not easy because Iron kills them at the drop of a hat. But they hold off the best they can so Meghan, Ash, Puck, Grimalkin and a little ragtag go and try to defeat this false king. And this whole time the real Iron King that Meghan defeated before is still with her. She absorbed him, that's all I'm saying, it sounds gross but it's something else.

Anyway, with Meghan's awesome powers and insights things are mostly set to right.

I really hope in the other books in this realm some things will change what happened at the end of this book. I don't want it left like this, although, it could have been much worse. Sigh......


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1974178422

6 comments:

  1. So glad you liked it! I've added this one to my TBR a while ago and I'm seeing all those positive reviews :) Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't believe I have had all of these books in this continuing series and just now getting to them!They are so good =) I only hope the other ones are just as good

      Delete
  2. Oooh! Iron Fey is one of my all time, favorite series. Ever! I'm so glad you're reading and enjoying this series. Good luck lady, and keep going! You will not be disappointed <3
    Morrighan@Elysian Fields<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad it's one of your favorite series. It's such a wonderful feeling loving a book that much =) ♥

      Delete