Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Menagerie Coloring Book

This lavishly illustrated, intricately designed collection of animal portraits offers hours of relaxing, absorbing fun to coloring book fans and animal lovers alike. It features sophisticated, custom-made artwork from two acclaimed illustrators whose work has captured the attention of keen colorists from around the world. From mighty bears to awe-inspiring tigers, and beyond, each page allows coloring fans to take their time, relax, and get lost in their own world, where color combinations and beauty are theirs to create and choose. Each exquisite headshot is printed on perforated paper, so it is easily pulled out and readily available for display once you've completed your coloring sessions. Long-time coloring book fans and beginners will be equally engaged and entertained, and will find their stress levels declining even as their creativity levels soar. @goodreads 











I don't color as much as I used to because for one, it gives me google eye and two, I see pictures of the same things on the web that other people have colored and theirs are amazing and mine are stupid. But, at least I'm having fun. =)

The first one I colored was the wolf, of course.


 :

I decided to start coloring in my tons of books I have while listening to audio books. I don't much like listening to audio books because I forget everything, lol. I like listening to them while coloring though, it's such fun.

The second one I colored was the lion.


 :

I have only colored three more pictures in the book. I might do more in this one later on but these are all for now. I really love this coloring book =)


 :

 :

 :

It was a lot of fun coloring these pages. Now, if I can just get up the patience to color each little piece then I could make them even crazier looking than they are =)

GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1980373305?book_show_action=false

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and your don't look stupid. I just recently purchased my daughter a Beauty and the Beast adult coloring book, but I never thought of one for myself. Great idea to color while audio-booking, I usually do housework while listening. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much =) I have so many coloring books it's not even funny. I thought it was a great idea to do while listening to my audio books. Then I might get some of the coloring done! That's sweet you bought Beauty and the Beast for your daughter. I haven't gotten that one yet! You should try them, they are so much fun =) Enjoy your day as well!

      Delete