Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson

David wants Steelheart — one of the Epics said to be invincible, who killed David's father. For ten years, David has studied and planned for revenge. He wants to join the Reckoners. These rebels assassinate the Epics, super-powered tyrants. He has seen Steelheart bleed. @goodreads 

MY REVIEW:

5 STARS


Brandon Sanderson! You do it every time!



This book is so freaking good!



I cried in this book because of something sad and then it wasn't sad because of reasons but I'm not sure because of . . .

I cried because of the REVELATIONS, REVELATIONS, REVELATIONS! They were so freaking awesome that I can't evennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!



I've seen Steelheart bleed.
And I will see him bleed again.


Yes, we all know that line. Those that have read the book. This is what David thinks when 10 years ago his father was killed by Steelheart. Now David is 18 and he's looking to join The Reckoners.

I loved everyone one of those Reckoners too. They are just ordinary people that won't stand for how the Epics have taken over the world. They are evil beings that have damn near destroyed everything and the Reckoners are here to take them out!

A lot of the world has been totally destroyed by some Epics but Steelheart has his town running smoothly. Some think this is okay because they have more than most, and others, not so much.

When David helps the Reckoners on a hit, he finally gets to meet them and gets his chance to prove to them he's smart, he's done research for 10 years on these Epics, and he means business. They let him in after some stuff and it's awesome. He's awesome. They are all awesome!

Prof
Cody
Abraham
Megan
Tia
David

I love each of them for their own abilities and personalities!

This book is action packed with a lot of shootings, bombings, spy stuff, some creepy Epics, some weird Epics and one nice Epic. They have to find weaknesses to all the Epics because they are almost impossible to kill. ALMOST . . .

I had a blast reading this book. And the ending, it was so EPIC <--- =) that I can hardly stand it. Why did I even have a little niggle of a doubt that I might not like this trilogy? Stupidity reigns supreme I guess =) 


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1540869109

No comments:

Post a Comment