Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Sibley ~ Birds of Land, Sea, And Sky by David Allen Sibley (50 postcards)

Birdwatchers everywhere will love this beautiful box of 50 postcards featuring original bird paintings by renowned ornithologist David Sibley. This brand new vertical format offers 50 postcards of birds lovingly rendered in watercolors by David Sibley and chosen with their individual beauty and prominence in the country in mind. Housed in an elegant keepsake box with tabs dividing them by type (sea birds, birds of prey, songbirds) for ease of choice, these postcards are ideal for mailing to friends and family, framed and used as décor, or attached to presents as unique gift tags.
















These postcards are absolutely gorgeous! I just wish they would have added a little information about the birds on the back of the postcard. Just a couple of lines and still have room for you to write a message to your friend. 

They say these can be used to send as postcards, as gift tags or to be framed. Personally, I'm keeping them all. I might put them in my postcard album or frame a few. I really don't want to take them out of this cute little hard box. I live it as well as the cards themselves! 

I think all bird loves will love these cards. 

*Thank you to blogging for books for a free copy of these cards.*

I'm going to as several pictures of these awesome cards. 

Enjoy! 

Mel ♥





 
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment