Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, August 31, 2015

Ragnarok by Walter Simonson

Ragnarok... the Twilight of the Gods in Norse mythology... the destruction of the Nine Worlds. And now, three hundred years later, the birth of vengeance. Collects issues #1-6. Walter Simonson returns to comics in a BIG way with an all-new series. @goodreads

MY REVIEW:


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1379531981          5 STARS

 This graphic novel is awesome! I loved the main characters Regn, Brynja and their daughter Drifta. One sets out on a quest to kill The Stone God with a group of assassins they hire. The assassins were a bunch of idiots let me tell you now!

The reason the person sets out on this quest is because their daughter was threatened, so... what else would you do. Unfortunately, that person doesn't make it..or do they?

The Stone God is awoken and trying to figure what he is doing in this strange land, what happened to all of his people. I'm sure you can imagine from the picture who this skeleton person is, at least those that know the Gods.

Anyhoo, I thought this book had such amazing graphics. I only wish I could have found some for my blog, but I don't think what would be right since the book isn't out yet, but still!

I recommend to all of those that love graphic novels and Norse God Mythology etc.


*I would like to thank Netgalley and Diamond Book Distributors for making this available to read for my honest review.*


 AMAZON LINK:

http://www.amazon.com/Ragnarok-1-Last-God-Standing/dp/1631400681/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441074347&sr=8-1&keywords=ragnarok+volume+1 


No comments:

Post a Comment