Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, May 21, 2016

May Uppercase Box



Okay this is the May Uppercase box, although it's not a box. It actually comes in a package. Even though the things were wonderful I had to cancel my subscription and I will have to do the same to Owlcrate because they are just too expensive with all of the books I buy :-( 

The one thing I love about uppercase is they give you the option of adding things from another box. If you can see the socks in the picture, those were actually from another box. I will miss that as I love bookish things. 

I got some book marks in this one and some tea that actually bothered my sinuses and I had to throw away :-( a sticker, some postcards and a sweet note from uppercase. The book is signed as well. I think these packages and boxes are a great idea if you don't buy a lot of other books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment