Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, March 24, 2018

The Crown's of Croswald by D. E. Night

In Croswald, the only thing more powerful than dark magic is one secret…

For sixteen years Ivy Lovely has been hidden behind an enchanted boundary that separates the mundane from the magical. When Ivy crosses the border, her powers awaken. Curiosity leads her crashing through a series of adventures at the Halls of Ivy, a school where students learn to master their magical blood and the power of Croswald’s mysterious gems. When Ivy’s magic––and her life––is threatened by the Dark Queen, she scrambles to unearth her history and save Croswald before the truth is swept away forever. @goodreads 













I got this lovely little box from the author sent to my PO Box. It is lovely, although, my special newspaper was torn =(



I liked Ivy's character. She gets kicked out of the castle and ends up at a school to hone her magical skills. She has some trial and error at this school! Who doesn't?

I very much enjoyed the magic system and the characters. I think middle grade readers will enjoy this book!


Happy Reading!

Mel ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment