Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Book Haul ~ A Big Book Haul

Well, I don't really do book hauls as I always have books coming in and also when I was in cancer treatment for 2 months I didn't care one way or the other. I don't really feel like it now because I have a ton more books on the way. Yes, I have went crazy on books in the past month ish for reasons. I'm just going to add the few pictures I have taken. Be aware that there are a bunch of Kindle and Audible books I have bought as well, but uh... I forgot what they all were. Lol! I hope to do another one of these soon as I have a bunch of books coming in up through December. And unless I get a bad cancer checkup in November, I will be adding short reviews. I don't really want to do them any more but I thought I might do short reviews on a whole trilogy, etc. 

Thank you all and enjoy! Oh, and half of these were taken all over the house and our house is dark in most places so they aren't the best pictures. And no, I didn't feel like lugging books outside =) 











































Happy Reading Y'all! =) 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment