Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Nerdy Post September 2018 Sarah J Maas Box

Here is the lovely Sarah J Maas edition from Nerdy Post! 






 I'm going to list everything in the box and then post the pictures =) Also, I once again put the 8 x 10 print in my own frame. It does not come with a frame. 

*Nerdy Post Box 

•PRINT: "Don't feel bad for one moment about doing what brings you joy"
•BOOKMARK: Aelin and Rowan
•BOOKMARK: Rhysand and Feyre
•MINI PRINT: "I can survive well enough on my own if given the proper reading material:
•STICKER: "We need hope or else we cannot endure"
•POSTCARD: Nerdy Post Coloring Postcard 
•MINI PRINT: "She was fire and light and ash and embers and she bowed for no one and nothing"
•LAPEL PIN: "Starfall"
•POSTCARD PACK: Visit the Hewn City ~ Visit Rifthold ~ Visit Terrasen ~ Visit Velaris 
•LIP BALM: Carranam
•FOIL MINI PRINT: "Only you can decide what breaks you:
•THROW PILLOWCASE: "the world will be saved and remade by dreamers"
•MINI CANDLE: Aedion 
•SHIRT: "Don't let the hard days win"















This was a lovely box this month as Sarah is one of my fav authors. I hope you all enjoyed the pictures! Have a wonderful day!

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment