Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, September 24, 2018

Fairyloot September Unboxing ♥

Here we are with another Fairyloot unboxing =) And once again I got the same book I got in my Owlcrate Box! That's twice in the past few months! Either way, I loved this box the most. I'm going to post from the card first and then the pictures like before. I will comment on a couple of things that weren't mentioned on the card. Enjoy! =) 

STARCROSSED SWOONS
September 2018•Spoiler Card

•Twilight by Stephanie Meyer is a big part of Young Adult fiction history, and Bella and Edward are such star-crossed lovers that we knew we had to include an item in this box inspired by them! We hope you love the exclusive Bella and Edward Candle by Nerd Poured Candles. 

•Another item we have never included before: shoelaces! The exclusive Prythian Shoelaces feature all of the courts of Prythian from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and were designed by Fictiontea Designs. We knew we had to include the courts on these shoelaces because the ACOTAR series has quite a few star-crossed lovers!

•Notebooks are always awesome! The exclusive Constellation Notebook features a quote from The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi and we designed by Read At Midnight.

•Another super unique item that we have never included before in any of our previous boxes is an apron! We hope you love the exclusive Dreamer Apron designed by Literary Life Co. It features a quote from Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. We know we'll be wearing ours next time we bake cookies!

•Show off your love for exlusive Love Rune Enamel Pin brought to you by Fictiontea Designs. Shadowhunters draw this rune onto the people they love, and you can proudly display this symbol on your bag or jacket! We also included the exclusive Angelic Fire Candle Matches designed by Fictiontea Designs, so you can light your candles. We thought the angelic fire symbol couldn't be more fitting for matches, and you will definitely need to light a candle whilst you read and swoon over our book of the month! 

•We couldn't put together a start-crossed swoons box without swoon-worthy art, so we partnered up with Taratjah to create the exclusive Swoon-worthy postcard set. The set includes artwork from Julian and Emma (The Dark Artifices), Rhysand and Feyre (ACOTAR), Cassian and Nesta (ACOTAR), Amar and Maya (The Star-Touched Queen), and Lazlo and Sarai (Strange The Dreamer)

•Our book of the month is Mirage by Somaiya Daud. This gorgeous boo is a Moroccan inspired fantasy novel, where a girl's survival depends on being the perfect body double to a cruel princess - expect allure, danger, disguises, and swoon-worthy romance. This edition has an exclusive cover, sprayed edges and is actually signed by the author! We hope you enjoy the letter from Somaiya and the exclusive character are of Amani and Idris by Gabriella Bujdoso. 

•Bonus items: Queen of Air and Darkness sampler, Tempests and Slaughter bookmark, Muse of Nightmares postcard. 

•NOTE: There was a tea towel included that was a replacement from a previous box that was messed up. And there is also a little tin with a cute little heart shaped soap on it. There is nothing about it on the card but it's cute and sweet smelling =) 

Enjoy! This box is AMAZEBALLS!



















I think I might get the next art framed and put on my wall. I will have to show you guys my new bookish framed art wall. Well it has some other stuff too but still =) I am also so in love with the purple sprayed edges! I'm going to try to stain some books myself later on and if it works out, I will do a blog with the books and links etc. I love everything in this box!!!!!!!  



Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great box! I LOVE the ACOTAR merch.
    I can't wait to do another unboxing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it so much! I wish I could afford to get more boxes =) xo

      Delete