Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Another Book Haul!

Yeah, those that saw my first book haul the other day are probably wondering why another one so soon.... Well, I'm a little or a lot cray and I'm still trying to fight my spending habit after cancer treatment and constantly worrying about the next check up. But, next month I'm going to be good and cut down on millions of books ~ work on reading the books that are piled around ~ make more character funko pops ~ spend more money on buying organic cancer fighting foods ~ maybe attend some groups for the different medical conditions I have ~ write some short reviews on here ~ and other things involving the zoo & the cancer community. I will show y'all some of the funko pops and maybe do a new bookshelf tour and such as I'm trying to slowly make things nice in my room. OKAY, on with the books =) 

•The first two are books I won. One was from Goodreads and the other was from the Publisher giveaway. 



The next one is of all the Robin Hobb books in the Farseerer <--- did I spell that right? world and yes I have my Poldark shelf under it =) 



All of the books accept the first two are from Amazon, Book Depository and Book Outlet. 















That's all for now! Well, I still have some coming in the mail. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

I'm going to try some other things on my blog later on. I'm trying to take things one step at a time. Thank you for your support. 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing haul, and that shelf with the dragons... I want! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...while no expert, my wife is quite into health research and my understanding is that cutting back on sugar is really important when fighting cancer. It feeds the cancer. And eliminating as many refined foods as possible. Eat natural stuff, raw, probiotic, all that good stuff. Fuels the body, but starves the cancer.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete