Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, July 13, 2020

In The Company Of Trees



Fascinating facts, trivia, and stories celebrating nature and the magnificent life of trees and their invaluable place in our lives, including beautiful, full-color photographs throughout.

When was the last time you spent time outside? The space between your front door and your car doesn’t count. Nature holds incredible power to soothe our spirits, calm our minds, and open us up to creativity, if we can unplug long enough to step away from our screens and embrace it. And while they say you can’t see the forest for the trees, they play perhaps the leading role in our enjoyment of the outdoors.

In the Company of Trees helps you rediscover your own connection to the world outside, with over 195 quotes, facts, and stories honoring trees from across the world and in our own back yards alike. Inviting, full-color photos of sun-dappled forests and tree-filled hikes throughout will inspire you to do some forest-bathing of your own and embrace the healing power of nature.


MY REVIEW: 5 STARS

 
This book is just wonderful, but I didn't doubt that it would be for one minute. And my Dragonfly bookmark looks beautiful on the front. I'm going to recommend this to my friend, Trish, whom/who loves these kinds of books as well.



I seriously wanted to add pictures of the whole book, but alas, I'm adding a few. I was also going to add some pictures of trees and me in the many hiking pictures of me and dad in the winter of 2019/2020 and from recently. BUT, I might do that at a later date. The one thing the cancer did for me in 2018 was to push me back out into my nature (after I got my energy back) I'm grateful for that; I still have panic and freak out when going normal places, but nature is my calm and peace. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and some of the info pictures I have added. I've learned more things about trees that I didn't know before. Enjoy...



Okay, I just had to show the goats in trees...because...goats in trees!



































I highly recommend this book to all nature lovers!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment