Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, July 20, 2020

Owlcrate Unboxing July

Here is the July Owlcrate! Yay!! I hope you enjoy my sweets.

First up we have our next Cara Kozik mug! It’s so cute! 





Next is a Raven Cycle Apron. 




Next is a cute little tin of paperclips inspired by The Hunger Games



We have the pin of the month inspired by the book of the month. 

 

OMG! One of my favorites along side the Cara Kozik mug, we have a double-sided, wooden bookmark of Kylo and Ray! I love my Kylo! Don't you judge me! 
 


We have some tea inspired by Simon Snow from Carry On! 


And the book of the month with beautiful gold gilded edges, a different cover and there is a little foil design on the naked cover. 



That's is sweets! I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures and I will see you next time =) 

Love, 
Mel ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment