Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Loch Ness Revenge by Hunter Shea



Deep in the murky waters of Loch Ness, the creature known as Nessie has returned. Twins Natalie and Austin McQueen watched in horror as their parents were devoured by the world’s most infamous lake monster. Two decades later, it’s their turn to hunt the legend. But what lurks in the Loch is not what they expected. Nessie is devouring everything in and around the Loch, and it’s not alone. Hell has come to the Scottish Highlands. In a fierce battle between man and monster, the world may never be the same. 

MY REVIEW: 4 Stars ⭐️ 

I can’t un-see their eyes, blowing up to cartoonish proportions before popping like balloons filled with mayonnaise and blood.

It’s why I f*cking hate looking at people’s eyes. I can barely stand to look at my own in the mirror. I haven’t worn makeup in years just to save myself the horror.


Well, that made me want to gag a maggot!!



Natalie and her brother Austin watched their parents eaten by ole Nessie! Now they are grown and out for revenge. They get some help from some other peeps.

I have to say I liked the atmosphere with the small town, the RV in the woods, the old VW Bug, Eileen and the boat. Although, you wouldn’t find me living near that damn water.

Random thoughts: Austin was hot, I was sad over the RV and the Bug damn it!! Sigh! Oh, and I loved what’s her head at the diner thing that gave food and free books!

Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment