Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, November 23, 2018

Fairyloot November 2018 Unboxing

Here's the wonderful November box from Fairyloot! I already had the book but that's okay! I love this freaking box! 


The picture below has one of the coolest items I have ever seen! They are galaxy straws! Yes!! Galaxy Straws, the are shiny and have colors to them when you turn them around and they have a little scrub brush that came with them as they are hard and to be used over and over! And there is a galaxy bath bomb! You guys know I don't use those but it's so pretty I'm just going to put it on a shelf =)


 Next is a tote bad inspired by the Illiuminae files and made by Evie Bookish! I love her and I love the tote. 



Then we have a beautiful card with a code on the back to get a free ecopy of the book, Atlas Fallen by Jessica Pierce and we have the spoiler card and bookmark. 


Next we have a beautiful passport cover, a wooden ornament with a William Shakespeare quote and an iron on patch with a quote from Red Rising! Yesssss! 



Then we have an awesome coaster set inspired by The Lunar Chronicles! I love them! 


And last but not least, we have Skyward by Brandon Sanderson! I love this book! 

I'm very impressed with this whole box! 


I hope you guys enjoyed! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment