Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

V for Vendetta by Alan Moore ~ David Lloyd

A powerful story about loss of freedom and individuality, V for Vendetta takes place in a totalitarian England following a devastating war that changed the face of the planet. In a world without political freedom, personal freedom and precious little faith in anything comes a mysterious man in a white porcelain mask who fights political oppressors through terrorism and seemingly absurd acts. It's a gripping tale of the blurred lines between ideological good and evil.








I freaking love the movie and I love this novel!!



One day I will add the pic of me in my V mask! I just need to get a good hat and cape ๐Ÿ˜‰



Happy Reading!

Mel ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ


GOODREADS REVIEW  

No comments:

Post a Comment