Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, November 16, 2018

Owlcrate Unboxing November 2018

Here are again for another unboxing. And another book that is the same book I got last month from Fairyloot. I do love the Fairyloot book more because it has the beautiful sprayed edges. I don't know how much longer I will keep these book boxes since I have been getting some of the same books lately. Sigh... Well here we go. 


Next we have a pillowcase by Evie Bookish over at Society6! I love her! The pillow case is inspired by An Ember in the Ashes 


We have an adorable Harry Potter sticker =) Along with sticker decal of the book and the Owlcrate button 


Next we have a craft kit to make a wish bracelet. It looks really cool! And a postcard 


Next we have a beautiful a wax seal kit to use when writing to your pen pals! It's quite lovely. 


Then we have an awesome skull planter for you little flowers! How cool is that! 


 And finally we have the book: Girls of Paper and Fire



I hope you have enjoyed the pictures! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment