Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, February 15, 2019

Owlcrate February 2019 Unboxing

It's February Unboxing month! Woot! Get ready for some lovely things in this month's Owlcrate Box! 



Next we have one of my favorite things! A Haku keychain from the movie "Spirited Away" OMG! And we also have an enamel pin designed for the book of the month! 



Next is a cute little Pixie Dust crystal soap! 

 

Next we have a letter from the author but there is a map on the other side so I'm showing that and a bookmark designed for the book of the month 


The next two pictures is of the cutest little graphic novel! 



Next we have an umbrella inspired by the creatures from Harry Potter 


And my other favorite thing is a beanie with unicorns!! OMG! Inspired by the unicorns from Harry Potter. 


And finally we have the book "Crown of Feathers" with beautiful stained edges


Happy Reading All! 

Mel ♥

4 comments:

  1. That Harry Potter hat is adorable! Definitely something I would wear :) I also really love that crystal soap - so cute!
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I love this box a lot! I'm so sad Google + is leaving! =( I'm not getting as many views now so I'm not sure if I'm going to keep my blog or not. I'm over on MeWe but it's not the same yet. Keep in touch with me there or on Bloglovin or pinterest for now =( ♥

      Delete
  2. This box seems to be gorgeous :) I love all the items.

    ReplyDelete