Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Jasmine Becket-Griffith Coloring Book

At last, Jasmine Becket-Griffith's most loved paintings are now available as a coloring book!

Jasmine has selected 55 of her favorite characters to create this fantasy art adventure for you to enjoy. Designed for coloring book fanatics both young and old, there are detailed intricacies for those who love to lose themselves in meditative detail, and there are broad patches and fun characters for those who like to take a simpler approach.

Each coloring pattern features an enlightening description about the original painting it is based on, and the individual character depicted, to satisfy the curiosity of the artist's many fans. @goodreads 


MY REVIEW:


5 STARS

I have always loved her art, I have some of her figurines as well. When I saw the book up for pre-order on Amazon I had to have it

The pictures inside are amazing. They have a little story of each one of them as well. These are on the back of one facing the picture if that makes sense. So, I take pictures of the page before I color a picture on the other side because my markers bleed through. I don't really like these markers and they bleed you right outside the line... but I digress.. ON TO THE PICTURES :-)

I'm going to show two that I colored yesterday and the next one in line to color!

 :

 :

Isn't she amazing! I just love her characters :-)

 :

 :

I really enjoyed coloring the one above. The next one is not colored and it has wolves in it (my favorite) I can't wait to color them too!

 :

 :

Well that's as far as I got. I hope if anyone gets this you share your coloring as well :-)


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1524598548

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/Jasmine-Becket-Griffith-Coloring-Book-Adventure/dp/0738750018/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455069279&sr=8-1&keywords=jasmine+becket-griffith+coloring+book

No comments:

Post a Comment