Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J Maas

Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

In this thrilling third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Sarah J. Maas, the earth will be painted red as mighty armies grapple for power over the one thing that could destroy them all.@goodreads
 












OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOOK!!!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!! AND IT MADE ME CRY!!!!






I'm NOT even going to hint at any spoilers or go into too much in the book because there are a million people reading it right now.

I must say I loved A Court Of Mist And Fury as my favorite and now this one is my new favorite.

I love Rhys, Feyre, Cassian, Azriel, Lucien, Nesta, Elain, Mor, Amren and some random others.

They all have to fight in the war, trying to defeat King Hybern who is evil to the core. I won't tell you what happened there but it's amaze balls.

Tamlin also did one thing that made me happy. All is forgiven for now with something that he did.

Feyre's sisters, Nesta and Elain are trying to make their life with Feyre and what they are now. It was hard to read but things somewhat settled in.

I think there are some more love interests coming up. I really hope so.

The war and things were brutal and bloody and I thought we were going to lose some so many times. There were some loses and that's all I'm going to say.

Feyre and Rhysand's love is so powerful and strong and wonderful, it makes my heart ache. And when . . . I can't even.

There were revelations about certain things and certain people. There was love and loss and forgiveness and hatred. I think this book covered them all.

I love this book so very much! I'm so happy with what has happened so far but I'm terrified that there is going to be three more books. Who will die? Will anyone? I can't take it! And I'm also excited to have three more books. *Sob* I don't know.

If you love this series so far then you will love this book!


OMG! LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL BOOKMARK I BOUGHT MYSELF FOR MY BDAY FROM MY SPECIAL BOOKMARK PLACE!

 :

MY GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1815571379

5 comments:

  1. CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!! Thanks for not spoiling <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't read your review because I haven't read book #1 or #2 yet, my book came in the mail yesterday and I'm going to have to start the series soon, everyone is talking about it.. lol

    Your bookmark is beautiful, where can I find this favorite place of yours?

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I didn't give out any spoilers and you probably wouldn't understand what my review was anyway without reading the first two =) I hope you really love them. A LOT do but some don't!

      I get my bookmarks on Etsy from Bookmarky =)

      Delete
  3. I also loved this book! I need to reread it after reading this review.

    Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete