Hello my friends! I have some advice I would like to get from you guys today. Any help is appreciated and if I don't respond right away, I will, I just don't get on my blog unless I'm on my computer every couple of days or so.
* I read so many books on Goodreads and I'm starting to get a lot of reading slumps. I have thought about doing shorter reviews and leaving the longer ones for books that I feel I have a lot more to talk about.
* I also read a lot of graphic novels that I do write longer reviews for, but most are short.
* I read a lot of different series and some of the book reviews are a little long and some are really short.
1) On the books I write shorter reviews on, would it be too terrible to combine them with some other book reviews and put them on one blog post? At this rate some are small and I'm just writing them on my Goodreads but not writing them on my blog.
2) Since I'm mostly writing shorter reviews on my graphic novels, in the case of a series, should I add maybe three of the books out of the series to my blog as one post. That way I can actually have them on here.
3) And last, it's basically the same question. Should I do the same thing when I'm reading a series of regular novels but writing shorter posts. Maybe put three in one on my blog. I mean some books series I read are still ongoing up to 15 +.
I think I have seen some bloggers on blog lovin' do that with different books. I think it would save a lot of time in the long run with the reviews that I want to write as short reviews if I add them with some other books, but it's nice to hear what other people think =)
♥ Mel ♥