Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, December 15, 2017

♥ December 2017 Fairyloot Unboxing ♥


Above is the main pictures with all of the goodies. I will add everything down below. 


 
An Exclusive Powerful Notebook with a quote from the Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. We also have a Rosmarked sampler which I love because I can read a little bit and see if I actually want to buy the book ♥ 




This is a sneak peak at next months theme which is "Talk Faerie To Me"  We will also get an Evie Bookish pillowcase from Society 6! I'm so excited! I love Evie and buy tons of her stuff from Society 6. There is also a bookmark for the upcoming book "War Storm" 



We have the lovely book 'Everless" as our book pick of the month. Written by Sara Holland. Very lovely ♥

  

The beautiful card that came with the box with all of the inside spoilers on the back plus the awesome bookmark. We also have a full size Funko Pop of Jasmine! 


  

We have an exclusive zip pouch with a quote from No Fear by William Shakespeare. 

  

And last but certainly not least, we have a Prince Charming candle from A Court of Candles. We also have an Exclusive Books Rule Enamel Keychain 

Well that does it for the month of December! I'm so looking forward to the January box! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥   

2 comments: