Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, September 21, 2015

Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon

My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.

Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster. @goodreads


MY REVIEW:

5 STARS


Holy freaking hell! How do I write a review for this book without spoilers! I can't give out spoilers! This book must be read!! Oh. My. God. I CAN NOT believe what Maddy goes through. And the ending! I thought I was going to have a panic attack reading what happens!!!!

Madeline Whittier (Maddy) has SCID, basically meaning she is allergic to everything and has been sealed inside of her house since she was four-years-old or she will die. Her mother is a doctor and they have a woman named Carla that watches her when her mom is out. She has to take her vitals every few hours. They stand in an air-lock at the door until they are safely decontaminated. The house has filters, well you name it. This girl is 18 and doesn't know the real world.... until.... Ollie moves in next door. He's hot, he's sweet and he is really good with Maddy.

You know that they are going to fall in love and it's so sweet, it's so sweet and so damn sad. I can't take it!!!!!

Hmmmm... what else can I say... shit... let me just say a little about the end but not too much. Maddy decides she wants to get out and see the world. She lies to Olly, gets him to go on a trip and things happen and she almost dies, but if these things didn't happen... if Ollie didn't come into her life.... she wouldn't have found out the biggest thing she needed to learn about her life. And it made me cry damn it!!

I love this book. Kudos to the author! 


 MY GOODREADS LINK:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1362394330

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Nicola-Yoon/dp/0553496646/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442879455&sr=8-1&keywords=everything+everything


No comments:

Post a Comment