Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Water for Alien Were-Dinos by Rod Holder

My name is Alf-Khalan. I did not set out to become the greatest lover of Earth women that ever lived; I simply needed some water.

This is my story.

*****

My name is Jillian. I didn’t intend to have the longest and most intense orgasm ever in order to save everyone on Earth. But, that’s what happened.

This is my story.

And so begins an epic tale of star-crossed lovers, planet-saving sex, obscene alien-dino/human relations, and something delicious that's not normally associated with deliciousness.

Is $0.99 too much to pay for this ridiculousness? Absolutely.

So, let's make it money well spent--all proceeds from sales of this book will be donated to RAINN (https://rainn.org/), the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network, the largest anti-sexual violence organization in the United States.

It's a guilty pleasure for a great cause. Go ahead--indulge. No one will know. @ goodreads


MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1389279283             5 STARS 

 Holy shite! I have never.. I can't... Lord have mercy! *THIS BOOK IS NOT INTENDED FOR YOUNG READERS*

I have laughed my arse off!

My name is Alf-Khalan. I did not set out to become the greatest lover of Earth women that ever lived; I simply needed some water.
Jillian thinks she has to have sex with this monster alien thing with tentacles so she can save the world!

OMG! I have never read erotic monster/alien fiction before! I can't quit laughing at the descriptions in this book! Jillian's description of him before he changes into something else is a half-stegosaurus/half-T-Rex bastard. He has armored plates and huge horns on his head and a giant snout with teeth that would make a shark shit himself!

Then he turns into a 9-foot-tall human-like creature with massive muscles and dozens of tentacles.

There is a mention of man holes in here but I'm not going there.

If you are in for a good laugh and a short strange tale of smut then this is the book for you. :)


AMAZON LINK:

http://www.amazon.com/Water-Alien-Were-Dinos-Extra-Tentacle-ebook/dp/B0153YLD0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441994982&sr=8-1&keywords=water+for+alien+were-dinos

No comments:

Post a Comment