Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Locke & Key: Alpha and Omega by Joe Hill * Gabriel Rodriguez

The shadows have never been darker and the end has never been closer. Turn the key and open the last door; it's time to say goodbye.

The final arc of New York Times bestselling Locke & Key comes to a thundrous and compelling conclusion.

An event not to be missed! @goodreads


MY REVIEW:

5 STARS 


I can't believe this is the end of this series :( I want to buy them all.

This story was my favorite one. The graphics are amazing as usual but I just loved how everything came together. I was so scared for Bode through the whole book. I think Rufus was a great kid and it made me so mad that people would call him retarded!

How can you review graphic novels without giving out spoilers!!!!!

Let me just say there are a lot of evil creatures in the book and things seem really dire. There are some deaths :( but the end was a very happy one!

Awesome series! 



GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1394328280

AMAZON BOOK LINK:

 http://www.amazon.com/Locke-Key-6-Alpha-Omega/dp/1631401440/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1442505763&sr=1-1&keywords=locke+and+key+6

No comments:

Post a Comment