Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Invasion Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen

With each passing day, Kelsea Glynn is growing into her new responsibilities as Queen of the Tearling. By stopping the shipments of slaves to the neighboring kingdom of Mortmesne, she crossed the Red Queen, a brutal ruler whose power derives from dark magic, who is sending her fearsome army into the Tearling to take what is hers. And nothing can stop the invasion.

But as the Mort army draws ever closer, Kelsea develops a mysterious connection to a time before the Crossing, and she finds herself relying on a strange and possibly dangerous ally: a woman named Lily, fighting for her life in a world where being female can feel like a crime. The fate of the Tearling —and that of Kelsea’s own soul—may rest with Lily and her story, but Kelsea may not have enough time to find out.
@goodreads

MY REVIEW:
5 STARS


BLOODY HELL

 :

Okay so I loved the hell out of this book and I was confused about certain things!

Queen Kelsea takes a little walk on the dark side in this book, but that's okay, she's going to rock it. I just know it.... NEED NEXT BOOK!!!!!

Everyone that has read the first book knows that Kelsea sees things. Well she sees a lot of things that have to do with the Crossing! Every damn time she went there and here's this other world so to speak, this my face....


 :

I loved Lily's story, but I'm still stumped. My poor ole head, because it went right over it!

That stupid jerk Anders became the new Holy Father and he did some bad things to people. I so wanted to see someone end him. He was cruel to sweet Father Tyler too!!


 :

I will give a little spoiler and say he didn't get killed but he got a good beat down and trust me, he deserved it when you read some of the stuff he did. I was disgusted and well.. lets just leave it at that!!!!

There is finally the meeting of armies and the meeting of the Queens. Holy crow, we find out so much about the Queens and oh I forgot to mention there was some evil dude appearing to Kelsea, but that's a whole other story.

I don't want to wait until next year for the new book!! :( Gaaaahhhhhh, I want to know what is going on!


 :

Because I'm confused in a way at the end and what the Crossing is....... help!

I loved the book regardless of my stupidity and I think the cover is awesome! Fin!
 


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1251084169

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/Invasion-Tearling-Novel-Queen/dp/0062290398/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443579880&sr=8-1&keywords=the+invasion+of+the+tearling


No comments:

Post a Comment