Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, August 31, 2015

FIGHT: Stepbrother Romance Novella by Stephanie Brother

I’m a fighter.
I fought to survive on the streets after running away at seventeen. I did what I had to, and I make no apologies for it.
I fought and clawed my way up from illegal street fighting to a UFC contender.
I fought my fear and came back to this wretched place, where my stepfather made me so miserable eleven years ago.
I could fight how much I want my stepsister, who’s suddenly all grown up.
I could fight to keep my secrets hidden.
I could fight.
If I wanted to…
Couldn’t I?

This is a standalone novella, approximately 125 pages/35,000 words, with no cliffhanger.

Be prepared for dark moments, haunting secrets, pain, redemption, and sexy times ahead. For adults only. @goodreads


MY REVIEWS:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1379149513              4 STARS 

I thought I would take the time to read another novella. I'm quite enjoying these kinds of books :)

This is an erotic novella. I'm not sure all of it is in my taste, but the book had a good premise and I liked it a lot over all.

Paxton is a UFC fighter who hasn't spoken to his mom in 11 years. He gets a phone call from his stepsister, Mia, telling him his mother is dying. So he has to go back to his home to see her, the same place his evil stepfather resides. There is a horrible secret behind his hatred of his stepfather, but I'm not going to tell you what it is, just know he's a horrific person!

As you can guess, Paxton and Mia end up together, but I like how the author didn't make it out to be some kind of one night stand kind of thing. It had a really nice ending and retribution for the evilness the stepfather Dirk caused many years ago.

A nice quick little read :) Uh, no one under 16 in my opinion! 



Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Fight-Stepbrother-Romance-Stephanie-Brother-ebook/dp/B013W130AA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441045681&sr=8-1&keywords=fight+a+stepbrother+romance+novella
 


No comments:

Post a Comment