Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, October 19, 2015

creepy-ass dolls by Stacey Brooks

Creepy-Ass Dolls is full of twisted little porcelain and plastic playmates with chilling thoughts, sinister plans, and disturbing enjoyments. This book offers a glimpse into the secret life of dolls with a yearbook approach--not only based around portrait photos, but also what the dolls are "most likely" to do, personal mottos and quotes, and more.

This fun and kooky book sheds light on the otherwise unknown lives of these creepy little playmates. Remember, there's a reason they were kept in a toy box.

Author Stacey Brooks is a graphic designer and freelance artist, and is the co-founder of G.H.O.S.T (Ghosts, Hauntings, and Other Strange Things) Paranormal Society...and she keeps the door to her doll room boarded up at all times.
@goodreads


MY REVIEW:

4 STARS

Okay the images I'm going to add are NOT from this book. I just wanted to freak some people out. LOL
 :

Now she is creepy.. see above!

Most of the dolls in this book were not creepy to me. I said MOST! Some of them had those freaky eyes and TEETH! They had those creepy teeth that come up and bite you in the middle of the night! OMG!


 :

Some of the dolls in this book I thought were really cool and would like to have them. They were old and I have never seen anything like them.

Those few though, Lord, creepy dolls during October! Creepy dolls anytime! I would like to own one though, it would be under lock and key for sure!


 :

I really hope I don't dream of creepy dolls tonight!!!!!!!

Oh and the author named all of the dolls in the book and had a little synopsis about them. I thought that was cute.

I got to read this on kindle unlimited. It's very short and really cool!



GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1420576890

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BAH43W?keywords=creepy%20ass%20dolls&qid=1445298577&ref_=sr_1_1&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment