Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, October 9, 2015

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Celaena Sardothien, heroine of the New York Times bestselling series, rises from the ashes to burn even brighter than before.

Celaena has survived deadly contests and shattering heartbreak-but at an unspeakable cost. Now, she must travel to a new land to confront her darkest truth…a truth about her heritage that could change her life-and her future-forever. Meanwhile, brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizon, intent on enslaving her world. Will Celaena find the strength to not only fight her inner demons, but to take on the evil that is about to be unleashed?

In this USA Today bestselling third book in the New York Times bestselling series, Sarah J. Maas again delivers the epic fantasy, heart-stopping pace, and heady romance that have won her readers the world over. Look for a teaser for the fourth book in the series, Queen of Shadows, out in this same season! @goodreads


MY REVIEW:

5 STARS



I AM IN LOVE WITH ROWAN WHITETHORN


 :

Rowan is the absolute best hero I have read in a long time. He's Fae and he's hot and he takes no prisoners. He is bad to the bone and then some! He can shift into a beautiful hawk. He has a lot more magic than that though. 


 :

Celaena Sardothien...Aelin Ashryver Galathynius..Fireheart... Heir of two mighty bloodlines, protector of a once-glorious people, and Queen of Terrasen!


 :

Celaena is being trained by Rowan, they have a hate-hate relationship...in the beginning. Then when Rowan finds out more about Celaena and her life he starts to like her, feels protective of her. It's is awesome, they are awesome and I'm hoping they are going to be mates!!

Rowan trains Celaena in her magic, she has fun magic, she's not called fireheart for nothing. She can burn everything!


 :

I have to be truthful and say I didn't care anything about what was going on with Chaol or Dorian. And I definitely didn't care about Manon. Their stories were nothing compared to Rowan and Celaena. I just wanted to read about them. I loved learning all about Celaena's back story. I mean she has a lot going on now. She so much more than what people think. She's still bad to the bone, just even more so.

The full five stars I'm giving this book is for Rowan and Celaena, nothing else. They just rocked my world and that's all their is too it. I have no idea what everyone else was doing, to a certain extent anyway.

There are some evil things going on in the world of the Fae and other places and it's up to Rowan and Celaena to put a stop to it. I Love them! I think I said that a few times :)

On to the next!! They better get together in the next book. They were born to be mates. I'm going to throw something if they don't! Just know it! 


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/957569539

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/Heir-Fire-Throne-Glass-Sarah/dp/1619630672/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444439050&sr=8-1&keywords=heir+of+fire


No comments:

Post a Comment