Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, October 2, 2015

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can't pull it off alone...

A convict with a thirst for revenge.

A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager.

A runaway with a privileged past.

A spy known as the Wraith.

A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums.

A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes.

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Kaz's crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction—if they don't kill each other first. @goodreads


MY REVIEW:

5 STARS


When I first started reading this book, I just could not get into it. I liked it, but I kept getting bleh and putting it down and picking it back up.. etc. Then, after so long I was hooked! This is why I have yet to DNF a book, because I have had this happen many times, later on in the book it works for me.

I did however, fall in love with character Inej (Wraith) right away. She is just too freaking cool and I love her story about her family and why she is so stealthy. Not long after Inez, I fell in love with Kaz. He is just smooth and can get away with stuff that is unbelievable. It was hard for me to believe these were all kids, not young, young, you know what I mean. I was really sad when I found out about Kaz's life as a boy and all he went through to make him this devious, street smart person.

I love the whole crew that went on the heist. They had me fooled there for a minute thinking one of them was bad, but no they weren't. I loved the banter with Nina and Matthias. I loved Jesper and Wylan too, they each had their special skills and they were funny and tough.

Every little thing they did in the book was just awesome! They just swindled every one and in such amazing ways.

And of course... now I want to read the next one because I want to see what Kaz has up his sleeve for the person that did him wrong at the end!!!!!!

I would like to thank the beautiful book for looking so pretty and wondering about Inej and the crew so I would keep picking it up and realize what a gem it was :)


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1355249738


 AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1627792120?keywords=six%20of%20crows&qid=1443826705&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to read this one and have it on my TBR! The cover is wonderful and it really seems like it has so much going for it at the moment. The characters and the plot alike <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I hope you like it! It was slow at first for me but then it took off. I loved it. And yes, that cover right? It's one of those books I stroke the cover. LOL.. don't judge, you know you do it too :D <3

      Delete
    2. Pfft of course <3 All the time every day. The best covers need the best tender loving care ^^

      Delete