Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Charming The Prince by Teresa Medeiros

He never lost a battle until he met the one woman who might succeed in...Charming the Prince.

Dear Reader,

My enemies know me as Lord Bannor the Bold, Pride of the English and Terror of the French. Never in my life have I backed down from any challenge or betrayed so much as a hint of fear—until the war ended and I found myself a reluctant papa to a dozen unruly children.

Realizing that I couldn't lop their little heads off or throw them in the dungeon, I sent my steward out to find them a mother and me a bride—an attractive, meek, maternal creature too plain to tempt me to get her with child. You can imagine my horror when he returned with Lady Willow of Bedlington, a spirited beauty who made me think of nothing else!

With her cloud of dark curls and the sparkle of passion in her eyes, Willow was everything I'd sworn to resist. I never dreamed she would join forces with those mischievous imps of mine to teach this cynical warrior just how sweet surrender can be.

Bannor the Bold,
Lord of Elsinore @goodreads


MY REVIEW:

4 STARS 


This book made me feel warm and fuzzy inside and stuff =)



Poor Willow lives in a home with her father, step-mother and her brood. They were all jerks as you can figure and her poor father was worn down. But it was Willow that had to look after all of the brats and take care of everything.

Then we have Lord Bannor who sends out one of his men to find him a wife for his own brood of children. He had two wives that gave him children but they died and people tend to drop children off at the castle saying they are his because he is a man that has a reputation. BUT, not all is what it seems.

Anyhoo, his man Hollis is supposed to bring back a woman that loves children and not someone beautiful for him to fall for but good ole Hollis did the opposite.

Willow is a force to be reckoned with and she's beautiful. And she wants nothing to do with Bannor's children. Of course neither does Bannor, he hides from the children and doesn't teach them anything until . . . Willow takes over and teaches them all something.

There are also some sexy times in the book so be aware if you don't want to run into that kind of thing.


 :

Either way, I enjoyed the book and that is all that matters. I have to admit it was the books cover that pulled me in and then I read the blurb and thought it sounded good. I got lucky with both =)

 GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1834429135



2 comments: