Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

To love is to destroy...

The Mortal War is over, and Clary Fray is home in New York, excited about all the possibilities before her. She's training to become a Shadowhunter and - most importantly of all - she can finally call Jace her boyfriend. But her happiness has come at a price... @goodreads



MY REVIEW:

5 STARS 

 
I love the green UK edition of this book. I just love all the UK editions of these books!

I have enjoyed this book more than the first three. I like how we get to see more into Simon's vampire world and what he is now. He's like totally bad to the bone, but not in a dude way because he's still Simon the nerd we love. But, in a can't touch this kinda way. If you have read the book or read the book you will know what I mean.




I loved the new character, Kyle/Jordon. He's cool and I like him a lot. I hope he's in the next few books. He has a past with one of the characters in the books.

Clary and Jace are trying to make a go of it but there seems to be something wrong with Jace. I wonder what it could be.

There are a lot of sweet things, cool things and evil things going on in the book.

There's also Lilith. That's a fun walk in the park!




That ending . . . more fun times will ensue!

GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1842021182

No comments:

Post a Comment