Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Supernatural: The Official Coloring Book

Based on WB’s hit show Supernatural, this deluxe coloring book features line art and patterns inspired by Dean, Sam, Castiel, and the monsters that they hunt.

The perfect gift for the aspiring hunter, this gorgeous coloring book is filled with detailed illustrations of the characters and creatures of Supernatural. From the rich black of the Winchesters’ car to the blood red of a devil’s trap, the world of Supernatural is yours to design and color. Featuring patterns inspired by Dean, Sam, Castiel, Crowley, and a host of angels, demons, and other creatures, these minutely detailed drawings offer hours of creative fun.@goodreads 


MY REVIEW:

 5 STARS 

 
I think this coloring books is pretty good! What I love the most is at the end of the book they have beautiful color pictures of the actual pictures. If that made sense, lol. Not all of the pictures are there though.

I will add the picture I started coloring today but it's a work in progress as I'm trying to use up my yucky colored pencils so I can start on my awesome new Prisma ones =)

I tried getting all of the awesome color pics at the end added but I'm not good at taking pictures when the book is shiny and I always get a glare!





 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

So not only do you get to color the pictures, you get to see them in the back of the book in beautiful color. I loved it! ♥

GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1572895351

No comments:

Post a Comment