Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, January 27, 2017

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Darkness has descended on the Shadowhunter world. Clary, Jace, Simon, and their friends band together to fight the greatest evil they have ever faced...@goodreads 

MY REVIEW:

5 STARS 

 
Omg! Omg! Omg! This freaking book is the best one and my feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllsss



This is going to be another one of my crazy reviews! I really need to start reviewing in parts so that I can get all of the feels before they wear off!

Anyway! OmGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Well first let me say when that stupid jerk, Sebastian kills someone I loved I wanted to pulverize him into the ground. HULK SMASH! Of course, I wanted to do this anyway but I digress.

I didn't even take any notes for this book I was so caught up in STUFF

And the stuff was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Like holy freaking crow! So I read the first three books in this six book series then I waited a few years. And then I got the Clockwork Angel Trilogy and read those three books. Then came back and re-read the first three books and finished off the last three books. LET ME TELL YOU! I had no idea I was going to be reading about some of the people in the freaking Clockwork Angel Trilogy in here! I about fell over about fifty times and the stars were all shining (well they aren't out yet, but still) and everything just made my heart soar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love a book that can make me crazy happy BECAUSE <--- that's why I read. Duh, and I like to get excited and happy about books!



I am so freaking happy right now with the way this series ended! I will have to read The Clockwork Angel trilogy again sometime, but I'm going to go onto Lady Midnight because --> (another duh moment) I had no idea it was about some peeps from this book!



Swoon!!!! And it better be good.

And to think, I was going to wait a few more weeks to read this book!!! I'm so glad I didn't ♥


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1892047741

No comments:

Post a Comment