Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, January 14, 2017

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

What price is too high to pay, even for love? Clary is willing to do anything for Jace, but can she still trust him? Or is he truly lost? @goodreads 

MY REVIEW:


4 STARS 

If I could have won the lottery for every time I wanted to smack people in this book, I would have an infinite amount of money right now. But, I digress.



Welcome to the world of magic and twats. Just kidding :-D I love all of the characters even though I want to smack them at times.

I don't care what anyone thinks but I don't think that Simon and Isabelle should be a couple. I know it has the whole, let's everyone in the group be with someone vibe going, but I just don't see them as a couple. Can't anyone just be single?

Magnus Bane is the coolest one of all and that's just a fact.


 :

And can people and things just quit coming after Jace! I mean for shite's sake, we just got out of one mess with him and into another one. He's not himself in this book for reasons. Clary's good ole brother Sebastian is back and buddies with Jace. It's so not a good thing. Clary gets sucked into their world and all kinds of crazy stuff is going down with them.

I really love Jordan and Maia, that's all I have to say about them. They are both good people and werewolves.

There are several bad to the bone moments that I loved! From angels to demons and a crazy vampire kid on a rampage. Although one thing she did, classic! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Alec made me mad at what he wanted to do to Magnus. I thought, "dude are you for real?"

So, I wonder what the scooby gang is going to go through in the final book. I dread things that might be coming! 


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1870555809

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I have loved this series in my past. And I still do love it, even though I haven't read it in ages. Magnus is definitely the best, but I have to say that I love Isabelle too. Hope you enjoy the next book just as much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not loving it as much as I did when I read the first three years ago but it's still good enough :-)

      Delete