Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, March 10, 2017

Calamity by Brandon Sanderson

When Calamity lit up the sky, the Epics were born. David’s fate has been tied to their villainy ever since that historic night. Steelheart killed his father. Firefight stole his heart. And now Regalia has turned his closest ally into a dangerous enemy.

David knew Prof’s secret, and kept it even when the Reckoners’ leader struggled to control the effects of his Epic powers. But facing Obliteration in Babilar was too much. Prof has now embraced his Epic destiny. He’s disappeared into those murky shadows of menace Epics are infamous for the world over, and everyone knows there’s no turning back…

But everyone is wrong. Redemption is possible for Epics—Megan proved it. They’re not lost. Not completely. And David is just about crazy enough to face down the most powerful High Epic of all to get his friend back. Or die trying. @goodreads 


MY REVIEW:

5 STARS 



My name is David Charleston.
I clicked the button.
And I kill Epics.
The bomb detonated.


I loved this book so much! It was perfect for me!





Damn, if I didn't cry =( It was a good cry though!

David and the group are out trying to stop one of the other people in their group from being bad. Things happened in the last book and now they are trying to make it right.

A new character that I fell in love with was Knighthawk. He's freaking awesome and funny and you just have to read about it. He's got his shite together and you won't even believe the issues he has.

David is still a nerd doing nerd things and getting into situations but he always does things for the good.

When I found out more about Calamity I was stunned. I knew something from the second book but it's so much more in this last book.

And then there are some things about David and his father that just made me almost ugly cry. A lot of people didn't like this book as much but I thought it was damn amazing!

Epics are not always bad . . . . 


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1937050035

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely need to add this series to my reading list! I read Mistborn and fell in love with his writing style. Great review!
    Morrighan @ Elysian Fields Reviews <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Gonna add it to my reading list right away :)

    ReplyDelete