Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Death Note ~ Volume 2

Light thinks he's put an end to his troubles with the FBI—by using the Death Note to kill off the FBI agents working the case in Japan! But one of the agents has a fiancée who used to work in the Bureau, and now she's uncovered information that could lead to Light's capture. To make matters worse, L has emerged from the shadows to work directly with the task force headed by Light's father. With people pursuing him from every direction, will Light get caught in the conflux? @goodreads 










I am freaking loving this series and I'm only two books in and I'm in love with L. =)



Look at my Funko of L =) I wanted to get Ryuk too but they messed his up. I don't like how it looks one bit and that makes me mad because he's so cool. Sigh....


 :

OH My Lord! I want them to take down Light! I hate him!


 :

Okay, in the beginning when he was only killing evil people that wasn't so bad but now he's killing innocent people. And then when he killed someone I liked and I'm guessing killed the person that would have come the closest to catching him, I wanted to scream bloody murder! I mean that person was smart and first and then they got their stupid on and he had them. Although, I'm hoping that in the next book that person will be like: Surprise! He didn't get me. Sigh....

Anyhoo, I'm loving these books (like I said) and can't wait for more!


NOTE:

If anyone can give me more recommendations for Manga I would appreciate it. I have gotten a few from my Goodreads friend, Petrik, but I'm still looking for me. Hook me up with lists people! 

GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2025553277


No comments:

Post a Comment