Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, June 30, 2017

Heir Of Novron by Michael J. Sullivan

A FORCED WEDDING. A DOUBLE EXECUTION. TWO THIEVES HAVE OTHER PLANS.

The New Empire intends to celebrate its victory over the Nationalists with a day that will never be forgotten. On the high holiday of Wintertide, they plan to execute two traitors (Degan Gaunt and the Witch of Melengar) as well as force the Empress into a marriage of their own design. But they didn’t account for Royce and Hadrian finally locating the Heir of Novron—or the pair’s desire to wreak havoc on the New Empire’s carefully crafted scheme. @goodreads 











OMG! I freaking cried at that ending. Okay, so I cried earlier in the book about a death. And then I cried a little more here and there. And then I was doing so much happy crying at the end!




When he. . . and then she. . . and then Mercedes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My feels, my feels......

This book was so freaking good. I laughed and I cried. I loved the journey the group all took together. They had me cracking up so much of the time but then some deaths. That happens, we just move on. I hated crying but that's what I do and I feel so much and Michael J. Sullivan you're just the best
.



Hadrian and Royce I will love you forever. Arista, Gwen, Sir Breckton, Amilia, Alric - gah, there are so many. This book were such a great adventure, I don't see how anyone could not love them. And one of my friends mentioned this was the best book so far and they are right. It was so good! I'm repeating myself.

I knew who the Heir of Novron was at one point. I'm sure everyone did, I just knew it and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

So listen people, if you have been putting off these three volumes (two books in one) because of the size, just don't. It's freaking good you need to read them. If you don't love the boys then there is something wrong with you. Lol, just kidding. I know, we can't all like the same things. But, just give it a chance because it's amaze balls. This is one for the shelves and for re-reads baby! 


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2032471164


No comments:

Post a Comment