Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, June 16, 2017

♥ June Owlcrate Box ♥





I didn't do really good with the pictures this time but at least you can mostly see what's inside. I will list what is on the card =) 

1) A beautiful Magnet inspired by An Ember In The Ashes

2) A double-side bookmark from The Court of Thorns and Roses ♥

3) Divergent bath bomb

4) Zombie sleep mask

5) A patch from the book, "The Giver"

6) Paperback book of "New World Rising"

7) Main hardback of "The Sandcastle Empire" with a signed bookplate (which I already put in the book), a letter from the author, and some exclusive stickers. 

And always there is a cute little button pin in the box =) 

6 comments:

  1. Owlcrate looks awesome! I'd love to order one someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to some day as well =) They usually have some really good stuff and the things I can't use I put in a little box I'm filling up for my friend. She's happy about it =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, everything is green. And I got mad because I can't figure out where I put all of my colored lights but the blue and pink. And I had a light green tablecloth I could have laid it all out on but I can't find that either. This is why I don't like rearranging things that have been in one place for years. Lol

      Delete
  3. Wow! This looks like a cool box Mel!! I'm gonna have to look up those books, I've never heard of them. I thought your pictures were good, I could see everything you laid out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie =) I don't know anything about the books either. ♥

      Delete