Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, October 25, 2019

Faecrate October Unboxing

This is the October Faecrate Unboxing. There are some awesome stuff in the box and I'm happy with it and the book is one I had on my amazon wishlist =) 


We have a Reign The Earth Patch by Reading Revelry


Next we have a Meira Chapstick inspired by Snow Like Ashes. It has berry scent in it and I love it. 


We have some awesome "SMILE AND BLEED" socks inspired by The Bone Witch =)


We have this freaking awesome Strange The Dreamer mouse pad. =)


Then there is a pillowcase inspired by Mia from Nevernight, whom I don't like right now 


The Collector Coin of the month is inspired by Three Dark Crowns 


And the cutest little polaroid of the Darkest Minds 


And the book, The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco, author of The Bone Witch trilogy.


Well, that's all peeps =) I hope you guys enjoyed! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment