Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Fairyloot October Unboxing

Here is the October Fairyloot Unboxing! I love everything in it! Omg! I just hope I like the book too! 



First we have this freaking amazing book sleeve! Y'all know I'm obsessed with booksleeves! I haven't even shown y'all my new ones but I digress! This one though, had a freaking zipper at the top! A freaking zipper! I'm shook! I don't show the zipper though but still and it's a quote from Dracula designed by @noverantale


Next is a freaking awesome beanie designed by @kdpletters with a vampire vibe =)



Next is a set of gothic vampire coasters designed by @blanca.design 


Next up is a beautiful candle by @themeltinglibrary and inspired by Interview With A Vampire! 



Then we have a bat enamel pin by @taratjah and it's super cute! 


Next is a Twilight sticker with a beautiful quote and designed by @catarinabookdesigns


Then we have a beautiful vampire art print by @monolimeart


Here is the author note, bookmark and a map!



Finally we have the book with sprayed edges and a art piece under the dustjacket. 



Oh and we got the two tarot cards but it doesn't say on my spoiler card who they are but I will show you anyway =) 



That's all everyone! I hope you all enjoyed =)

Love, 
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment