Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, October 21, 2019

Nerdy Post Supernatural Unboxing

I had to get this box because the last season of Supernatural is on right now and it bums me out. I really loved what we got in the box. I hope you guys enjoy the pics. 


Above we have the wonderful tee that came with the box. 

Next we have a fantastic pin! 



We have a cool keychain with one of Dean's sayings. I actually have a magnet of this too. 


Then we have the cutest little scarf! OMG! 


The rest of the pictures consist of: a sticker, different cardstock prints, color me postcard, a couple of bookmarks, and some larger artwork. 














Love, 
Mel 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing box for any Supernatural fan! So many amazing things in there!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it made me so happy and sad now that the show is ending =(

      Delete