Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Owlcrate October Unboxing

It's that time! The October Owlcrate Book Unboxing! We got two freaking books and I love them, well I have wanted to read them! We didn't get many bookish items but what we did get, I love so much and I'm totally fine with two books and a few bookish things so it all works out! 


First we have an Illuminae Files inspired book tin designed by Stella Bookish Art. I will show the front back and inside. 




Then we have these freaking awesome Saga magnetic bookmarks by Craftedvan


Next we have a beautiful The Lunar Chronicles pendant necklace designed by Iron and Ink Designs


We have two enamel pins this time to go with both books and designed by The Enchanted Bookshop


And finally the two books. We also got a cute sticker inspired by Warcross and designed by Blanca Montiel. I added it with the first book. 

I Hope You Get This Message 


Of course all books are signed inside and come with author letter. 

The next book: 

Crier's War


I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! I look forward to reading these two books! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

3 comments: