Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

October TWD Supply Drop Unboxing

It's that time! The October Walking Dead Box is here! I hope you like the pictures. I love all the things. I didn't do a good job at taking a picture of the shirt, sorry








Lets go ahead and get the tshirt out of the way! It has different pictures and sayings on it. 


Next is a sweet little Judith Funko Pop. I was hopeing to get Dog but they showed what we were getting on Talking Dead so I knew she was coming. I will have to preorder Dog. They did say we are getting a Funko in all future boxes, so that's a thing! 


Then we have a beautiful Rick Grimes King County Sheriff Badge Replica Notebook 


Next is the replica bracelet Daryl made for Carol and I love it =) 


Next we got this card that you scratch to get some code to go into the apple store and play the game. I don't know. 



Next we have some cool stickers and we can also go to the app store and download them to our phones, which scares me so I don't know. 


And last we got a Michonne puzzle which looks cool! 



That's all folks. Have a great day! 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment