Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Faecrate September Unboxing

Here is the September Faecrate unboxing ladies and gents! I hope you enjoy! =) 


First up we have a freaking awesome Grave Mercy Stainless Straw Set! I love it! I love the wolf vibe and the huge straw that's included! 


Then we have An Ember In The Ashes apron


We have a cute Crown's Game pot holder 


A cool Cardan's Recipe Album


 Here are the cool recipe cards too put in the album and a cute little Shadow Frost charm 



Throwing Star cookie cutters 

 

Red Queen inspired Faecrate coin 


Then we have the cute Polaroid of the Dark Artifices 


Then we have the book with a pin, signed bookplate, letter from author and bookmark. I love this book btw! 



I hope you enjoyed the pictures guys! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment