Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

End of Days by Susan Ee

End of Days is the explosive conclusion to Susan Ee’s bestselling Penryn & the End of Days trilogy.

After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.

When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other? @ goodreads


MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1256244652


Read on May 12, 2015

Wow!! The ending of this wonderful series was epic! I'm really sad to see this one end, but I have to say Susan Ee didn't disappoint!! I love how these books pick right up where the other one ended too!

There is so much going on in this book I'm not sure how I can give a review without spoilers. I must say the end of the book was so freakin awesome! There are some sad things, some good things, a whole lot of crazy fighting, different monsters coming into the picture and things going on.

**SPOILER ALERT**

I was really sad that Obi died, but you know someone has to bite it. I did have a moment of feeling sorry for Beliel when I found out his story. I guess sometimes there are reasons for being a jerk. But he took one for the team and died as well, at least he went out a sort of good guy.

**SPOILER OVER**

I just can't write any more spoilers for this book, although there are so many people reading it today I'm not sure it would matter much :)

We get to meet some new characters in the book and I love them. Paige takes on a different form so to speak, which is cool. The Tweedle Twins are just as hilarious as ever and getting it done. Oh, and Pen's mom is just as crazy cool as ever. She's got some smarts rolling around in that head! LOL!

I feel like I want to read another one :) I want to see what other things could happen now that things have changed drastically. Oh well, I'm still happy with this one and I would recommend it to one and all :)

Fin


5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment